Structured cabling provides the information pathway for all of your business communications.
A structured cabling system includes all of the subsystems of the cable infrastructure within a building:
- Entrance Facilities – The demarcation point for phone and data circuits
- Equipment Rooms – Data centers, server rooms and LAN rooms
- Telecommunications Rooms – Racks and backboards for cross-connecting to the network
- Backbone Cabling – Fiber and copper risers
- Horizontal Cabling – Cables to the desktop
- Work Area Components – The wall plates and cords used to connect devices to the network
Kiedinger, Inc. excels at creating standardized and secure structured cabling systems.