PANDUIT’s Unified Physical Infrastructure (UPI) solutions give companies the capability to connect, manage, and control a smart and unified business foundation. PANDUIT’s end-to-end networking systems provide a wide range of innovative products.
PANDUIT TX6 10Gig design technologies work together to suppress alien NEXT and deliver Class EA/Augmented Category 6 electrical performance beyond 500 MHz.
- Channel requirements support 10GBASE-T
- Internal separators for improving NEXT performance
- Patent-pending design suppresses alien crosstalk
PANDUIT TX6500 high-performance cable exceeds requirements of all Category 6 and Class E requirements.
- ETL tested for Category 6 component performance
- Performance tested to 650 MHz
- Supports Ethernet 10BASE-T
PANDUIT TX6000 exceeds all Category 6 cable performance requirements.
PANDUIT Vertical Cable Management Rack System
- High density solution minimizes area need for the network layout
- Optional hinged doors provide easy access to vertical pathway
- Angled patch panels can provide proper bend radius control
PANDUIT 4 Post Rack
The PANDUIT 4 Post Rack combines the stability of a cabinet with the accessibility of an open rack to support deep networking equipment.
- Available in seven and eight foot heights
- 23, 30, 36, and 42 inch depths provide support for larger network equipment
- Multiple options for accessory mounting
PANDUIT Grounding Busbar Kit
PANDUIT offers a variety of kits engineered specifically to meet TIA-942 for reliable cabinet grounding.
- Optimized for installation on 19” racks or cabinets
- Available pre-assembled for quick and easy installation
- Engineered to comply with US and International grounding requirements
PANDUIT J-Pro Cable Support System
- Pre-riveted assemblies allow for attachment to ceilings, beams, threaded rods, and under floor supports to meet a variety of applications
- Complete horizontal and vertical bend control prevent degradation of cable performance
- Durable non-metallic J-hook material support a large number of cables
PANDUIT provides a clean and efficient way to label according to the TIA/EIA-606-A standard. Faceplates, surface mount boxes, and patch panels are modular and designed to hold printed labels. Our technicians use PANDUIT Panther LS9 Hand-Held Thermal Printers to make compliant labeling fast and easy.